skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Naming our Film
At first we thought that naming our film "RUNNING", this seemed a suitable name until it was questionned why we put it and had no real answer. So we decided to put it up to our target audience to decide the name our our thriller, I made a poll on this blogger account and through the medium of facebook advertised it to all of my friends, they voted and followed my account for further updates so that I can update them with more news. I chose the names by rewatching our thriller opening and then picking a list of film names that would have something to do with it Bellow shows the options that they were given and the final outcome.
As you can First blood was the title that in the end won, we have chose to use this as it helps us to have a name for our piece as well as one that has been chosen by the people that we will ultimately be showing it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment