I have found these to be a very important part of the film making process, there is a general order that the opening credits that is followed roughly by most films. These are in this order because it is a familiar sequence for the audience as well as it is generally accepted that the Producers/Directors are more important than the cast therefore should come first.
The order is as follows:
A "Producer's name" production
A "Director's name" film
Main actor's name
Main supporting actor's name
Plus two other supporting actor's names (in descending order of importance)
Casting by...
Music by...
Costume designer
Editor
Production designer
Director of photography
Story by...
Screenplay by...
Directed by...
Film name
I plan to follow these whilst producing my media coursework as closely as I can, although where there is included thing like costume designer they will be left out as we don't have one. This will effectively shorten out opening credits but will allow us to work more with them and allow us to use more effects.
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment